Lucid Dreaming and OBE with William Buhlman
Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 6:30-9PM (CDT) Austin, TX / Presented by INACS (LINK-TO-RSVP)
An exploration of their relationship Live Skype videoconference with William Buhlman, author of Adventures in the Afterlife Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 6:30–9 p.m. at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living Co-hosted by INACS and IONS Austin – free and open to public; $5 donation appreciated.
Hear William Buhlman, America’s leading expert on out-of-body experiences, discuss his extensive research of 16,000 of these extraordinary events – and describe the process that can be used to effectively and safely produce non-physical adventures.
Questions to be explored in the interview and series include:
- What is the relationship between lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience (OBE)?
- Do the experiences overlap in any way, and how are they different?
- What is happening in the mind and body during a lucid dream versus an OBE?
- What do lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience reveal about the nature of consciousness and the nature of reality?
- Can most people learn to explore these states? If so, how?
- Are there any potential dangers or safety issues in exploring lucid dreams and OBEs? What type of precautions should be taken?
If you are interested in Lucid Dreaming and Out-of-Body-Experiences, you may also find INACS’s research efforts into ”Remote Dowsing” (aka “Remote Searching” / “Remote Sensing”) of interest:
- Stalking the wild pendulum: remote-dowsing baseline studies