There were a plethora of topics I’d intended to blog about this past year. Strange things happening in Texas I had wanted to comment upon included:
Aliens & UFO Sightings
- Texas couple near Stephensville [sic] watches triangle UFO under 300 feet – Starting the New Year off right with yet another Stephenville sighting!
- UFO over Cleburne on Christmas night – Kithra alerted me to this sighting report (and she and her friend’s past experience with UFOs in Cleburne)
- UFO lands in Texas, two ‘creatures’ on the ground – Mufon CMS link
- Disc-shaped UFOs reported in three states – Justin, Texas – 11/07/09
- Witnesses in three states spot triangle-shaped UFOs in night sky.
- What’s the UFO? – KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville
- East Texas UFO? – KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville
- Texas disc UFO turns out to be converted T6 trainer
- Stealth-like UFO over Texas described as ‘upside-down Frisbee’
- UFOs- Lights In The Texas Sky: Was a UFO Trucked Through Dallas?
- Black triangle UFOs low over Texas and New Jersey
- Rumors persist after 112 years in Aurora, Texas
- Witness Tells of Recurring Encounters With Alien Beings The UFO Chronicles / TDTNews.com – Temple Daily Telegram.
Texas’ Own Mystery Missile Flap
Second UFO in 12 Months Buzzes Continental Airlines out of Bush International Airport:
- Mystery at 13,000 feet: What jet pilot saw over Liberty – Houston Chronicle
- Continental Pilot Reports Missile Flying Near His Plane Over Texas FOXNews
- Liberty County deputies searching for mysterious ‘rocket-like’ object KHOU
- Missile Possibly Launched in Liberty MyFox Houston
- The Associated Press – KARK
Chupacabras a Cryptid?
- “Texas Chupacabras” Goes on Exhibit – Loren Coleman reports at Cryptomundo
- Couples say they saw a Lake Worth monster 40 years ago – Star-Telegram.com
Bipedal Bigfoot or Escaped Chimp?
- San Antonio Sasquatch Flap Footage – Multiple Multi Witness Sightings Plus Palm Prints
Haunted Roads / “Streets of Fear”
- Stagecoach Road: Marshall, Texas – The Most Haunted Stretch In Texas ~ Real Texas Ghost Stories.
- Streets of Fear – Convict Hill Road – FEARNet